ignite-user mailing list archives

From franck102 <franck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Failure to deserialize simple model object
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:22:58 GMT
Some more findings after a debugging session:

- the client sends a MissingMappingRequest with the correct typeId; the
server doesn't have the typeId in its context

- I don't understand what/who is supposed to register the typeid with the
MissingMappingRequestListener's marshallerContext; one possible code path is
that a BinaryObjectBuilder would do it when an object instance is
constructed...

- however if I debug the response to the cache.get() client request, my
CacheJdbcPojoStore finds the entry then calls this constructor:
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryObjectBuilderImpl#BinaryObjectBuilderImpl(org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext,
int, java.lang.String)
... which doesn't register the typeId (the next constructor does by calling
ctx.descriptorForClass(...)).

I am probably doing something wrong, but I am out of ideas...

Thanks!
Franck