ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amit Pundir <amitpun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enforcing data to be stored in Heap only
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:57:47 GMT
Hi Val,
Does that mean the on-heap will benefit only when we have more 'get'
operations but will degrade the performance with 'put' operations?

Also, why Ignite 2.0 is duplicating data instead of maintaining one copy be
in on-heap or off-heap? Would have been helpful, if the Ignite evicted the
on-heap entries to off-heap based on eviction policy set by the application.

I'll look into Binary Marshaller as well.

Thanks