ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amit Pundir <amitpun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large value of idleConnectionTimeout in TcpCommunicationSpi
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:30:09 GMT
Hi Val,
Thanks for the response.

I don't think the default idleConnectionTimeout for TcpCommunicationSpi is
10 mins. I looked in the code and it is set to 30 seconds by default.

We were able to establish the pattern for this issue by changing the
idleTimeout to different values like 30 secs, 60 secs, 90 sec.

/From the source code/ - TcpCommunicationSpi.java

/** Default idle connection timeout (value is <tt>30000</tt>ms). */
    public static final long DFLT_IDLE_CONN_TIMEOUT = 30000;
	public TcpCommunicationSpi setIdleConnectionTimeout(long idleConnTimeout)