ignite-user mailing list archives

From luqmanahmad <luqmanah...@gmail.com>
Subject database table polling
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:45:27 GMT
Hi, We have a legacy system, 15 years old at-least, which we are working on
and trying to bring everything inside the grid - but in the meanwhile we
have to support our existing system as well. In the legacy system we have a
database polling mechanism ( please don't roll your eyes :D ) which is
constantly looking for a specific table for new rows which has got
references to other bits, and is quite expensive in terms of resources plus
there are many other problems as well. I was wondering if we have a cache
which is connected through cache store to this table - Is there any
functionality available in ignite to poll it directly for all the new rows.
This is something we want to add in our legacy system while working on our
new system.If such a functionality exist any help with respect to this would
be highly appreciated.Thanks,Luqman