ignite-user mailing list archives

From neerajbhatt <neerajbhatt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sql query in case of cluster group
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:44:15 GMT
Hi Andrew

It seems to be an order by issue. We have created a test project in github

If we use PutItems to put some records in a partitioned cache(TESTCACHE)
args[0]=number of records, and then Get the items by
GetItemsWithClusterGroup args[0] = query type (0 or 1), args[1]= number of
queries and args [3] as last digit of ip.

for first query ("SELECT T.id FROM " + "TESTCache.TestItem as T LIMIT 3")
different ids are given for different cluster groups( each cluster group
having one node)

for second query ("SELECT T.id FROM " + "TESTCache.TestItem as T order by
field1 desc LIMIT 3") we are getting same ids for each cluster group. It
seems in case of order by instead of cluster group data is being fetched
from whole cluster.

Please suggest