ignite-user mailing list archives

From mimmo_c <mimmo.celano1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite DataStream Troughput
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:56:42 GMT
Thanks Mikhail.

I tried set up Streamer. In my test with an  HashMap of 10000000 entries :

1 Server Node 8 Core 32GB Ram JVM
 overwrite true

  sizebuffer 1024   19s
  sizebuffer 4096   18s
  sizebuffer 8000   20s

  pernodeparallel() 16

I think it's a reasonable time. When sizebuffer is too high you lost time in
populate Stream.

The real problem is when multiple clients insert in parallel data in cache.
Every Client are same HashMap

1 Server Node 8 Core 32GB Ram JVM  - 3 Client in parallel, 2 in 1 Node.
 overwrite true
 sizebuffer 4096  46s

The whole thing becomes a sequential process. Can you further improve the
time in parallel? Does anything escape me? I think it can do better, I'm
probably wrong something in configuration.