ignite-user mailing list archives

From neerajbhatt <neerajbhatt2...@gmail.com>
Subject sql query in case of cluster group
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:04:46 GMT
Hello All

We have a requirement to set time out for each node so that we can get a
partial result , in case of a time out from a particular node. To solve this
we have created a cluster group for each node and run compute

ClusterGroup cg = cluster.forAttribute("ROLE", group);
computes.add(ignite.compute(cg).withAsync().withTimeout(5000));

with qry.setLocal(true);

Since the caches are partitioned on a id we should get different result from
each cluster group but we are getting same records from different cluster
groups

So does cluster group works in case of sql query like it works in job
execution, service deployment, messaging, events (as given in documentation)
?

Thanks