ignite-user mailing list archives

From chapurlatn <nct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduler throwing NullPointerException for Ignite 2.0.0
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 15:01:48 GMT
Sorry if the message appears twice.
I figured out my account was not ready to post when I send my first message
:

Hi,

I think the scheduler processor does not match the expected processor
interface. This results to a bad state.

IgniteKernal is responsible to start each processors :
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteKernal.startProcessor(GridProcessor):
proc.start(cfg.isActiveOnStart());

But the
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.schedule.IgniteScheduleProcessor does
not implement it (missing boolean parameter) :

    /** {@inheritDoc} */
    @Override public void start() throws IgniteCheckedException {
        sched = new Scheduler();
        sched.start();
    }

That's why the default (empty) impl is used. And the "sched" attribute stay
null.