ignite-user mailing list archives

From neerajbhatt <neerajbhatt2...@gmail.com>
Subject query performance degrade when adding a filter criteria (order by)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:39:53 GMT
Hi All

Our below  query is working fine SELECT  r.uniqueSkuId FROM A_CACHE.Rank as
r, B_CACHE.Item as T  WHERE T.id = r.id  AND T.b=? AND T.c=? AND T.d=? order
by r.rank desc limit 3

but when we add additional criteria (r.a=?) as below the time increase from
10 ms to ~500 ms

SELECT  r.uniqueSkuId FROM A_CACHE.Rank as r, B_CACHE.Item as T  WHERE T.id
= r.id  AND r.a=? AND T.b=? AND T.c=? AND T.d=? order by r.rank desc limit 3

Thanks