ignite-user mailing list archives

From Humphrey <hmmlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using AbstractAnnotationConfigDispatcherServletInitializer
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:05:02 GMT
Thanks, actually I got both ways working.
But I prefer to use the IgniteSpringBean.

In my DAO where Ignite is being used, I implemented the interfaces
InitializingBean and DisposableBean and used the IgniteSpringBean to get my
Cache. Now when my DAO is being initialized it initializes the
IgniteSpringBean as well.

What is so special about the IgniteSpringBean vs a spring bean instance of
Ignition.ignite()? In the spring application context there will always be
one instance of the "ignite" bean (singleton). So all DAO who uses
@Autowired will receive the same instance of Ignite right?

And my DAO

Before I had the methods now in the afterPropertiesSet in the constructor of
the Dao which gave error on startup. Now I have the constructor empty.