ignite-user mailing list archives

From nsemichev <nsemic...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Python library to run HDFS with Ignite
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:32:41 GMT
I configured HDFS Client on Ubuntu 16.04 and I can successfully run this
command:
hdfs --config /etc/hadoop/conf/ dfs -ls /
The config parameter takes the file core-site.xml from etc/hadoop/conf/

>From core-site.xml

<property>
    <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>igfs://igfs@10.200.10.1:10500</value>
</property>

Then I tried using Python hdfs3 library which uses libhdfs3.

>>> from hdfs3 import HDFileSystem
>>> hdfs = HDFileSystem(host='10.200.10.1', port=10500)

When I run this code, I get the following error message:
ConnectionError: Connection Failed: HdfsRpcException: Failed to invoke RPC
call "getFsStats" on server "10.200.10.1:10500"

I opened an issue here: https://github.com/dask/hdfs3/issues/123

It seems like it should work; has anyone tried using hdfs3 Python library or
some other Python libraries to work with Ignite?