ignite-user mailing list archives

From userx <gagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data eviction to disk
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 03:14:09 GMT
Hi Limabean

Thanks for the the pointers, I went through them but it looks like that
these pointers actually talk about eternal persistent storage, which means
that the whole data is put in the underlying storage(say a database), so
whenever there is an update to the existing entry, it will surely go to the
underlying storage.

My use case is around data eviction. I want to write to the persistent
storage only when the cache falls short of memory(it has to evict some
pages). Could you help me out with any pointers to the use case ?