ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Info
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 18:42:25 GMT
Hi,

Riccardo Iacomini wrote
>    - Will a local file system persistence strategy be available in future
>    releases of Ignite?

The new disk storage will be available in 2.1.

Riccardo Iacomini wrote
>    - Using the write-behind mode, will operations on the cache still be
>    mapped 1 on 1 on the underlying persistence system, in my specific
> case,
>    Cassandra?
>
> Expanding on this, multiple operations on the same cache key will be all
> executed (in batch) when the write is triggered, or only the last version
> will be written?

Nothing changes if you use Cassandra or any other arbitrary store, this
functionality stays the same. New disk storage is not related to this.
Answering you particular question: it's controlled by
CacheConfiguration#writeBehindCoalescing property which is available in both
1.x and 2.x.

-Val