ignite-user mailing list archives

From Aiden <1994hsekar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading similar data to specific instance and not all instances
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 06:23:46 GMT
Hello all,

I'm totally a newbie here, so just bear with me. I followed through this
link:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/cache/affinity/AffinityKeyMapper.java
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/cache/affinity/AffinityKeyMapper.java>

I tried to apply the same procedure as prescribed. Unfortunately due to some
error from my side i'm just not able to create this affinity key mapping.

I'm forwarding my BEAN Class and my server.xml(generated using ignite web
console).

Persons.java
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14471/Persons.java>
RemoteIgniteCluster-server.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n14471/RemoteIgniteCluster-server.xml>

Age
*****
50
60
70
80
90
100
10
20
30
40
110

As u can see, Age is 1 column in the database table that i'm trying to load
to the ignite cache partition. Every value in Age ends with 0. I have two
ignite instances A, B. When i'm loading the above table to ignite partition.
It should have to load to either A or B completely and NOT BOTH.

I understand for this, AffinityKeyMapper can be used. But i'm not being able
to understand in what way.

Can somebody please take time to tell me what all changes i have to do in my
in my bean class and my server.xml to bring about this change. I'd
appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance..