ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volatile Kubernetes Node Discovery
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 21:40:16 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

macdonagh wrote
> Are there logs which will show the Kubernetes IP finder doing its job ?
>
> I am running a similar scenario but i do not get as far.
> I expected to see traces from TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder in the ignite
> log but i do not.
>
> Instead i see a warning
>
> [16:47:22,838][WARNING][main][TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder]
> TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder has no pre-configured addresses (it is
> recommended in production to specify at least one address in
> TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder.getAddresses() configuration property)
>
> even though my configuration file only contains the KubernetesIPFinder
> bean class.

You most likely misconfigured something. There is no way you will see logs
from TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder if TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder is
configured. Check that correct configuration file is used.

-Val