ignite-user mailing list archives

From waterg <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:43:15 GMT
Hello,

Can I use AtomicLong or AtomicSequence in Streaming?

I have implemented a service where it uses Atomic Long or Sequence to insert
data. Meanwhile I have a streaming client and defines a streamVisit in which
calls the service.  I found that as soon as I use Atomic Long or Sequence in
Service, the streaming result get stuck somewhere. But where I take Atomic
Long or Sequence out. There's a test project attached here.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Streaming-test-td14039.html#a14345