ignite-user mailing list archives

From mimmo_c <mimmo.celano1...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Information
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:56:55 GMT
Hi,
I wanted to know if I did start a node by igniting.sh in client mode with a
fixed configuration I can access that instance via java.
Another thing I would do is to partition the input to the ignite server
nodes. For example I have 2 <string, int> maps and I would like the first
one to go to one server and the second to the server two. Should I set the
server cache to "local"? Can I use affinitykey? The maps are practically the
same, there is no particular distinction between the objects inside.
Thank you