ignite-user mailing list archives

From Prashant312 <p.ve...@crif.com>
Subject Re: Apache heap getting increase with cacheConfig.setCopyOnRead as false
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 05:08:20 GMT
Hi,

Yes currently we have client and server on the same server.

I agree that some memory might consume when a client gets connected to the
cluster, but here in my example the memory is getting exactly doubled and
the same is being observed in production, where the cache size is 20 Gb and
when we increase the clients it is getting 40 Gb, 60 Gb and so on.

[10:37:28] Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,
heap=1.8GB]
Done....cache
[10:37:46] Topology snapshot [ver=2, servers=1, clients=1, CPUs=4,
heap=3.5GB]
[10:37:48] Topology snapshot [ver=3, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4,
heap=1.8GB]

Thanks,
Prashant