ignite-user mailing list archives

From sridhar77 <sridharb...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache creation before making any operation the cache?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 02:52:52 GMT
Is there a way to control cache creation in apache ignite.

I do not want the cache to be created on first access if it does not exist.

I want to explicitly create the cache first and allow any cache related
operations on the cache.

This is because we have many users sharing a cluster and want to have some
sort of governance process over it.

Any put or get operation on a non-existing cache should fail with an

Is there a way to achieve that with apache ignite.