ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: off heap and jvm tuning
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:31:42 GMT
Hello.

Offheap mode mostly refers to the way the cache entries are stored.
There are many other parts of the product that rely on the Java heap like
any Java application.
In case of a node joining/leaving a topology, partition rebalancing process
will take place, which
inevitably will affect heap.

Kind regards,
Alex.