ignite-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.kumara...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite as DB -> Can an ORM work with Ignite as DB via Ignite's JDBC driver?
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:17:42 GMT
Hi Folks.

I checked the JDBC driver support docs..Is it true to say that if i have a
grid with say 10 ignite caches (caching 10 different tables in DB) can i
just connect to the grid (having it all specified in the config xml &
execute queries on any/all of them including queries that join from one or
more of these caches?.

Pardon me..i could not say these for sure from the docs...if this kind of
support is available then can we use it like a JDBC data store & talk via
an ORM?

Regards,
Muthu