ignite-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.kumara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyBatis Ignite L2 cache Integration issues
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 02:44:01 GMT
Hi Roman,

For 1 & 2, i checked that doc earlier but was frankly confused about the
mention of flushing the entire cache for an insert or update (or delete for
that matter) or the non-availability of caching support for
these...wouldn't it make sense to insert or update the cache for the
entries inserted or updated?

For 3, I haven't tried using the default MyBatis L2 cache...i can try if
that also has the same behavior.

Regards,
Muthu