ignite-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.kumara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does Ignite Lucene based text indexing & querying work if a field has comma separated values
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:48:30 GMT
Thanks Andrey..i got that after looking through your earlier reply. What i
was curious is the reason for comma with space instead of just space
character. The reason as i understand is to tokenize the entire words in
between as tokens.

@Manu,

Thanks for the additional info. Let me look at it.

Regards,
Muthu