ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache heap getting increase with cacheConfig.setCopyOnRead as false
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:04:50 GMT
Hi Prashant,

If you cache objects with a lot of fields and you need to get just somse of
them. Please, take a look a binary object concept [1].
You can use binary objects representations with cache projection
IgniteCache.withKeepBinary() to avoid unnecessary object deserialization.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller#basic-concepts