ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High heap on ignite client
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:44:03 GMT
HI Alex,

i tried XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 and ignite client is getting restarted very
frequently,  for each export operation.

-Xmx6144m -XX:MetaspaceSize=512m -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions
-XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:+UseTLAB -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500
-XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-Xloggc:C:/Anil/gc-client.log -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:+PrintGCCause -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintAdaptiveSizePolicy
-XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps -XX:+HeapDumpAfterFullGC
-XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch
-XX:+PrintFlagsFinal -XX:HeapDumpPath=C:/Anil/heapdump-client.hprof

i have attached the gc logs and application logs

I am not sure what is causing the ignite client restart for every restart.

Do you have any suggestions ? please advice.

Thanks,
Anil