ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High heap on ignite client
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:37:45 GMT
Hi Alex,

The issue is not related to GC all the time. i have attached the another gc
and server log. GC looks good.

I am running my vertx-hazelcast application (which establishes ignite jdbc
connection internally) inside kubernetes.
Do you recommend any configurations for kubernetes ?

Thanks,
Anil

On 28 June 2017 at 14:03, Anil <anilklce@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Alex,
>
> Your sample program is working. i have compared the configuration and
> every thing looks good.
>
> The only problem i see is something related to amount of data exports. All
> other services working fine without any issue.
>
> I have attached the logs of two export client nodes. please let me know if
> you see any issue. thanks.
>
> Thanks,
> Anil
>
> On 24 June 2017 at 14:46, afedotov <alexander.fedotoff@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, please provide full logs for all the nodes.
>> Please add -Xms=1G to the client's VM options.
>>
>> Please try the code I attached before with exactly the same config for a
>> server and a client that was mentioned in the message. If you see that it
>> works in your environment then compare the config to the one of yours
>> step-by-step.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Alex
>>

>> 23 июня 2017 г. 12:48 PM пользователь "Anil [via Apache Ignite Users]"
<[hidden
>> email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=14071&i=0>> написал:
>>
>>> Socket closed is the very frequent. May i now which causes the following
>>> exception ? thanks,
>>>
>>> Some more log -
>>>

>>> 2017-06-23 02:33:34 488 ERROR TcpDiscoverySpi:495 - Failed to send
>>> message: TcpDiscoveryClientHeartbeatMessage
>>> [super=TcpDiscoveryAbstractMessage [sndNodeId=null,
>>> id=a71a444dc51-9956f95a-3bf9-4777-9431-cda0df43ff7d,
>>> verifierNodeId=null, topVer=0, pendingIdx=0, failedNodes=null,
>>> isClient=true]]