ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anil <anilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vertx-ignite
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 04:37:25 GMT
Hi Nikhonov,

May I know the reason for adding template configuration.

Its a generic cache configuration. I have added all cache configurations
required for my application explicitly in ignite.xml as we don't use java
based IgniteCache creation. I dont see any importance of adding template
configuration. please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Does vertex need any default caches/configurations for it to work? like
below semaphore in hazelcast cluster.xml

 <!-- Used internally in Vert.x to implement async locks -->
  <semaphore name="__vertx.*">
    <initial-permits>1</initial-permits>
  </semaphore>

Thanks

On 5 June 2017 at 21:07, Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikhonov@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>
> You missed a template for caches (lines 90-97).
>
> On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Anil <anilklce@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrey,
>>
>> Could you please help me here? Thanks.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On 11 May 2017 at 14:16, Anil <anilklce@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Andrey,
>>>
>>> I am checking the default-ignite.xml at https://github.com/apacheig
>>> nite/vertx-ignite/blob/master/src/main/resources/default-ignite.xml
>>>
>>> Could you please point what is missing in my configuration ?
>>>
>>> I could not find anything in default-ignite.xml.
>>>
>>> Thanks

What