ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exception when Ignite server starts up and also when a new node joins the cluster
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:49:39 GMT
Hi,

I can't run Ignite with provided configuration because some benas like
writeBehind_one don't exist. Without cache stores I can't reproduce
problem. Could you please provide minimal reproducer in order to
investigate the problem.

Also could you please share environment details that can be helpfull
(OS, JDK implementation, etc)?