ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client Server Persistent Store Fault Tolerance
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 12:39:00 GMT
>so that the other clients are missing the value that they
should write (they didn't show any error/exception)

I don't understand, which values are they missing?

When transaction should be rolled back, nodes will re-read values from db,
because, when you use write-through, it has consistent data.

What did you mean by "inconsistent data"? Did you lost data within one
transaction?

Evgenii