ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Lantukh <ilant...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Why is custom cacheStore.write() being called in clientMode?
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 22:59:04 GMT
Hi Rick,

Regarding your example: in Ignite Cache you can update keys 2 and 4 in the
same transaction without any problems, but it might be impossible to
perform a distributed transaction in DB behind CacheStore (it must
transactionally save key2 from node1 and key4 from node2). To solve this
problem, we put both keys into CacheStore from the same node - the one that
initiated transaction ("near node" in Ignite terminology).

Hope this helps.