ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Zivkovic, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Zivko...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite - how to get started - simple installation and Hello World
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 00:42:43 GMT
Hi,

My team is trying to evaluate Apache Ignite.
We are first time trying it (started this week) and have issues installing it on EC2 (AWS).
Also we will not able to use AMI due to security policies (double-checking / reviewing this
internally).

Do you have a step by step approach to Download, install Java, MVN, run MVN, run script approach
for EC2?

We would like to create e.g. 3 node Apache Ignite cluster and test storing/retrieving data
and other functions.

Can you help post the solution that works please? (we tried several different ones but did
not work properly – errors on EC2 where there is no errors on Mac but could not connect
via Python after creating nodes etc).

We are using CentOS (RHEL 7+) as OS for EC2 machine.

Also if you have example with Python (that works on EC2) for connecting and working with Ignite
(with included libraries that are needed) – that would be great.

Thanks, Vladimir
Manager, Data Engineering

material from your computer.