ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to create a compute tasks which uses Cache and transaction?
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 06:27:26 GMT
Hello Khurram,

I don’t have such a sample at hands but basically all you need to do is the following:
* mark you Java task implementation (IgniteCallable, IgniteRunnable or ComputeTask) using
@ComputeTaskName annotation.
* create a JAR file that will contain the task class and add the jar to the server nodes classpath.
Put it under {ignite_release}/libs folder if you use ignite.sh file to start a node.
* use the REST API shared by Dmtriy to trigger the task.

—
Denis