ignite-user mailing list archives

From ryan <r...@rmanet.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent job execution and FifoQueueCollisionSpi.parallelJobsNumber=1
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 23:27:15 GMT
Interesting.  I'll have to give that a try.  The documentation for
PublicThreadPoolSize explains that the executor service will be in
charge of processing GridJobs and user messages set to the node.

What are examples of user messages?  Would that include usages of
IgniteMessaging such as the following?

             IgnitePredicate<ClusterNode> nodeForNodeId =
GridFunc.nodeForNodeId(taskNodeId);
             IgniteMessaging rmtMsg =
grid.message(grid.cluster().forPredicate(nodeForNodeId));
             rmtMsg.send(FrmComputeTask.LOGGING_TOPIC, msg2);