ignite-user mailing list archives

From Libo Yu <...@sysomos.com>
Subject ignite 1.5 network imbalance
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 20:05:39 GMT
Hi,

We have used embedded ignite cache on three application servers which are behind a load balancer.
The cache is set to PARTITIONED mode with backups=0. However, we noticed one node has
a large outbound traffic and the other two nodes both have large inbound traffic. I printed
out the partition number and local data size for each cache and they are almost the same.
We have been struggling with this issue for quite some time and cannot figure out what
caused this imbalance.  Note that we did not use client mode. I wonder if anybody has
experienced the same issue for 1.5. Thanks.

Regards,

Libo Yu