ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir <vlads...@yandex.ru>
Subject NodeFilter for cache and GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture (Failed to wait for partition release future)
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:06:02 GMT

Could anyone please explain to me what happens with my small test cluster
when I use NodeFilter for a cache? A node cannot join the grid. Another
working node says (in short):

[exchange-worker-#29%null%] ... GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture: Failed to
wait for partition release future [topVer=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=2,
minorTopVer=2], node=...]. Dumping pending objects that might be the cause:

GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending exchange futures:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending transactions:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending explicit locks:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending cache futures:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: >>> GridDhtTxPrepareFuture [...
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: >>> GridNearPessimisticTxPrepareFuture
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: >>> GridNearTxFinishFuture [...
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending atomic cache futures:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending data streamer futures:
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager: Pending transaction deadlock detection
TcpCommunicationSpi: Communication SPI recovery descriptors:  [...]
   Communication SPI clients [...]
TcpCommunicationSpi: NIO server statistics [readerSesBalanceCnt=0,

>> Selector info [idx=3, keysCnt=0, bytesRcvd=0, bytesRcvd0=0, bytesSent=0,
>> bytesSent0=0]

and spams it again, again and again. No pendings are posted into the log. No
locks, no transactions etc.

What I do is launching only 2 very simple nodes. Let's name them A and B.
Node A deploys two indexed caches with read/write-thorugh feature. Both
caches have the same node filter which bounds it strictly to node A. After,
node B starts and tries to get these caches. And the problem appears. I
thought I can get a proxy of a cache if it is not hold on the current node.
Can't I? What’s wrong?