ignite-user mailing list archives

From austin solomon <austin.solomon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-Ignite cache query : Could not find a suitable setter for property: query
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 14:20:07 GMT
Hi Evgenii,

As you said I did not had registry bean in my context. I have created a
SimpleRegistry using the code below.

SimpleRegistry registry = new SimpleRegistry();
        ScanQuery<Integer, Temperature> query = new ScanQuery<>(new
IgniteBiPredicate<Integer, Temperature>() {

			@Override
			public boolean apply(Integer key, Temperature temperature) {
				return temperature.getId() < 50;
			}
        });
        registry.put("query", query);
	builder.registryFactory(createOsgiRegistry(ctx, registry));

private static final class IgniteRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
            @Override
            	from("ignite:cache:temperature?query=#query")
    			.process(new MyLogProcessor())
    			.to("file:/tmp/outbox");

            }
        };
    }

But now the Error is gone, however I'm not getting the query result.

In the console I'm getting the follwing output:

[AllowUseOriginalMessage is enabled. If access to the original message is
not needed, then its recommended to turn this option off as it may improve
performance.]
[StreamCaching is not in use. If using streams then its recommended to
enable stream caching. See more details at
http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html]
[Started Ignite Cache Continuous Query consumer for cache temperature with
query: ScanQuery
filter=org.eclipse.kura.example.camel.quickstart.GatewayRouterJava$2@1e7b5f33,
part=null].
Skipping existing cache results for cache name = temperature.]
Route: route1 started and consuming from:
Endpoint[ignite://cache:temperature?query=%23query]
Total 1 routes, of which 1 are started.
Apache Camel 2.17.2 (CamelContext: camel-3) started in 3.989 seconds

What am I missing here?