ignite-user mailing list archives

From robbie <rob.anonu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite client gets disconnected on Amazon EC2 Scale In
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:39:59 GMT
Hi,

I've replicated this behavior in a test.
My setup:
2 server nodes
1 client node

I used 3 IDEs to run this this test (1 running each node). First I startup
the 2 server nodes (via the startServerNode and startServerNode2 test
methods), then I startup the client node (viathe startClientNode method).
While the client node is running, i kill one of the server nodes by stopping
the test.

I've found that the client gets disconnected during the run.

Integration Test:
https://pastebin.com/4wEVf7dV

Cache config:
https://pastebin.com/gF6HP3Bz