ignite-user mailing list archives

From waterg <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Streaming test
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:27:34 GMT
Hello all,

I'm testing streaming input data and call a service deployed. Two things
happened quite confusing and could someone in the community help?

1. I print a '.' in StreamVisitor.from method to show it's running, and call
service via proxy. It actually ran for over 17K but then stopped/stuck. The
file I used to stream data in has over 1M records in it.

2. I also print a '.' in the service method to show it's being called. It
only printed couple dots and seemed to stuck as well.

First I thought, the message queue was too small, but increasing it to 10240
didn't change the behavior. <property name="messageQueueLimit"
value="10240"/>

What shall I do next to see where it might have got stuck?

Btw, the memory policy looks like this
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.MemoryPolicyConfiguration">
                            <property name="name" value="customRegion"/>

                            <property name="initialSize" value="#{1  * 1024
* 1024 * 1024 }"/>

                            <property name="swapFilePath" value="~/swap" />

and cache has a expiry policy looks like this.
<property name="expiryPolicyFactory">
                        <bean id="expiryPolicy"
class="javax.cache.expiry.CreatedExpiryPolicy"
                              factory-method="factoryOf">
                            <constructor-arg>
                                <bean class="javax.cache.expiry.Duration">
                                    <constructor-arg value="MILLISECONDS"/>
                                    <constructor-arg value="5000"/>
                                </bean>
                            </constructor-arg>