ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amit Pundir <amitpun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visor CLI not working (Apache Ignite 2.0.0)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:56:01 GMT
I am running Ignite on Linux. There are 4 VMs where I have set up Ignite. All
the VMs have exact same configuration. The details for one of the VM
configuration is below -

Installation directory - /opt/ignite
Command used to run ignite (from /opt/ignite directory) - ./bin/ignite.sh
Command used to run visor cli (from /opt/ignite directory) -
./bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh -cfg=config/default-config.xml

The contents of the config file (/opt/ignite/config/default-config.xml) -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

    <bean id="grid.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">

        <property name="discoverySpi">
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                        <property name="ipFinder">

<bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
                                        <property name="addresses">
                                                <list>

                                                        <value>IP Address
1</value>
                                                        <value>IP Address
2</value>
                                                        <value>IP Address
3</value>
                                                        <value>IP Address
4</value>
                                                </list>
                                        </property>
                                </bean>
                        </property>
                </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

/Please consider IP Address 1/2/3/4 as the correct IPs for my VMs./