ignite-user mailing list archives

From Swetad90 <sweta...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Yardstick - Package built from source
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:54:00 GMT
Hi
I am trying to use Ignite yardstick on packages that I build rather than
using the ones given in example packages(org.apache.ignite).
I tried to package the entire source and place it under the sources folder.
However, yardstick is not able to find my packages from properties file.

Contents of Benchmark.properties -
BENCHMARK_PACKAGES=org.yardstickframework, com.test.ignite.yardstick

CONFIGS="\
-cfg ${SCRIPT_DIR}/../config/ignite-localhost-config.xml -nn ${nodesNum} -b
${b} -w ${w} -d ${d} -t ${t} -p com.test.ignite.yardstick -sm ${sm} -dn
IgnitePutBenchmark -sn IgniteNode -ds atomic-put-${b}-backup,\
"

Error in logs-
ERROR: Could not find benchmark driver class name in classpath:
IgnitePutBenchmark.
Make sure class name is specified correctly and corresponding package is
added to -p argument list.
Type '--help' for usage.

Is there any other property we have to modify for yardstick to recognize the
packages?