ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amit Pundir <amitpun...@gmail.com>
Subject Visor CLI not working (Apache Ignite 2.0.0)
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2017 19:15:06 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I am using Ignite 2.0.0 and trying to launch the visorcmd cli. It shows the
'Connected' message but always outputs 'No caches found' message. The
aforementioned cache exists on the cluster though as I can query it through
a java client.

The commands I use to run Ignite cache and the visorcmd cli are mentioned
below -

*Ingite Command* - ./bin/ignite.sh
*Visor Command* - ./bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh -cfg=config/default-config.xml

/I have modified the default-config.xml to use the TcpIpFinder cluster
configuration and added the seed node IPs./

Is there anything incorrect/missing in what I am doing.

Thanks for the help in advance.