ignite-user mailing list archives

From Megha Mittal <meghamittal1...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Cache Metrics
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:29:11 GMT
Hi, I am trying to access Ignite-2.0.0 cache metrics. I have loaded one cache
into my cluster of 2 nodes with 1 backup (onHeapEnabled=false)

At an instant of time I am getting below ignite cache size using :

itemCache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP) = 2645679
itemCache.size(CachePeekMode.PRIMARY) = 2645679
itemCache.size(CachePeekMode.BACKUP) = 2635802
itemCache.metrics().getOffHeapPrimaryEntriesCount() = 2638451

Why is there a difference in above numbers. In my understanding primary and
backup count should be same and same as that of all the entries in cache .
Also count fetched using cache.size and cache.metrics should give same
numbers.

Also can someone tell me how can I get off heap memory used .
When I do itemCache.metrics().getOffHeapAllocatedSize() , I get '0' always.
Is there some other metric available to fetch off heap memory metrics.