ignite-user mailing list archives

From ishan-jain <jain.isha...@gmail.com>
Subject Data Analysis and visualization
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:08:51 GMT
I am new to BIG Data .Just been working for a month.
I have HDFS data of stock prices. I need to perform data analysis(maybe some
ML) and visualizations(Graphs and charts). For that i need Mapreduce
functions. Which approach should i use?
1. Stream data from IGFS into ignite cache and work on it?
2. Use Hive with Tez and LLap function.(Should i use it with ignite or
independent and directly on HDFS. No info available on the net.)
3. Use presto (Which is the better variant?(Hive or presto))
4. Some other fast way with IGFS if possible.
5. Also which open source tools should i use to accomplish this.
Any help would be appreciated.