ignite-user mailing list archives

From waterg <jessie.jianwei....@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite 2.0 off-heap memory
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 22:48:06 GMT
Hello,

has anyone used visor to check the memory usage in 2.0?
I set up a custom region and used the custom region in the cache
configuration.
But when I used visor, it shows that all the entries are on heap. Should I
do something different?

memory config:
 <property name="memoryConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.MemoryConfiguration">

                <property name="memoryPolicies">
                    <list>
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.MemoryPolicyConfiguration">
                            <property name="name" value="customRegion"/>

                            <property name="initialSize" value="#{1 * 1024 *
1024 * 1024}"/>

                            <property name="maxSize" value="#{40 * 1024 *
1024 * 1024}"/>

                            <property name="swapFilePath" value="~/swap" />
                        </bean>
                    </list>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>

part of cache config
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">

                    <property name="name" value="sampleCache"/>
                    <property name="memoryPolicyName" value="customRegion"/>
                    <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>

display of cache -a in visor

Nodes for: sampeCache(@c1)
+==============================================================================================================

+
|      Node ID8(@), IP       | CPUs | Heap Used | CPU Load |   Up Time    |
Size         | Hi/Mi/Rd/Wr                                       |

+
| 8B41D11E(@n0), xxx.xxx.xxx.118 | 8    | 5.27 %    | 0.33 %   |
00:01:26:659 | Total: 2000          | Hi: 0

Heap: 2000         | Mi: 0                                             |
Off-Heap: 0        | Rd: 0                                             |
Off-Heap Memory: 0 | Wr: 0                                             |