ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir <vlads...@yandex.ru>
Subject BinaryInvalidTypeException: Unknown pair [platformId=.., typeId=...] when using CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory and read/write-through
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 18:04:49 GMT
Greetings!

Can anyone please help me with cache store feature? Once I add to my cache
config CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory and enable read/write-through I can't get
any value from the cache because of the deserialization exception:

org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryInvalidTypeException: Unknown pair
[platformId=0, typeId=-596981488]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext.descriptorForTypeId(BinaryContext.java:701)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize0(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1745)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1704)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue(BinaryObjectImpl.java:794)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.value(BinaryObjectImpl.java:142)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinary(CacheObjectContext.java:273)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:186)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheObjectContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(CacheObjectContext.java:170)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.unwrapBinariesIfNeeded(GridCacheContext.java:1719)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:64)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.next(GridQueryCacheObjectsIterator.java:29)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing$9$1.next(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1542)
~[ignite-indexing-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing$9$1.next(IgniteH2Indexing.java:1536)
~[ignite-indexing-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.QueryCursorImpl.getAll(QueryCursorImpl.java:113)
~[ignite-core-2.0.0.jar:2.0.0]

The same happens if I'm trying to get a value by cache.get()

And everything is ok if I do not enable read/write-through and do not set
CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory in the cache config.

What's wrong?