ignite-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite failing catastrophically
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2017 17:53:08 GMT
Following up.

This turned out to be an "external issue"
We are using Mesos/Marathon to run our Cluster on AWS (in Docker)
And I had not given the Container enough memory overhead.
Ignite 2.0.0 uses more off-heap memory and I needed to give the Container
considerably more memory to work in outside the Heap.

Thus, Mesos/Marathon was assassinating my Nodes (for exceeding their memory
allocation)
And why they suddenly stopped logging -- and were restarted.

So we can mark this one Solved.

Thanks,
-- Chris