ignite-user mailing list archives

From rickynauvaldy <ricky.nauva...@sci.ui.ac.id>
Subject Re: Client Server Persistent Store Fault Tolerance
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 03:01:02 GMT
Evgenii Zhuravlev wrote
> What did you mean by "inconsistent data"? Did you lost data within one
> transaction?

I run 3 server nodes and 3 client nodes, that in this example each of the
client node run 1000 transaction for one row by adding '1' in each loop.
When I stop 1 server nodes, all 3 client nodes will pause for a moment, and
then only one of them will catch the CacheException that happened because of
an exception in transaction try-catch, while the others not. Then, 1 of the
alive server node will perform 'load data from database', and the process
continue.

When the process finished, the value of the changed row should be 3000,
right? But actually it's only 2998. This is what I mean by "inconsistent
data", I apologize if I get the term wrong.

-----
-- Ricky