ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ripken <r...@rmanet.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent job execution and FifoQueueCollisionSpi.parallelJobsNumber=1
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 18:25:05 GMT
Has anyone gotten a chance to look at issue IGNITE-5183 ?

I had an (I think) unrelated compute failure today and was reminded that
I'm still using my own hacked together work-around.

FifoQueueCollisionSpi only has a handful of config options and
parallelJobsNumber is the only one that is demo'd in the documentation.
The documentation states:  "Execute all jobs sequentially by setting
parallel job number to 1."   I believe my example shows that the
implementation has a bug and that jobs are not always executed
sequentially.

Is this the wrong place for bug reports?  Should I raise this issue on
the dev list?