ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadi...@fico.com>
Subject RE: OOM Issue with Eviction Event listener - Ignite 1.9.0
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 20:05:00 GMT
Hi Andrey,

I tried with -Xmx3072m -Xmx3072m and I still get OOM. If I try with 4GB heap setting then
it works with GC running continuously. With 8GB, it works without any issues.

Is it just that it needs more heap to perform unmarshalling and give the evicted entry to
the listener?

[15:33:08] Ignite node started OK (id=3a14ca7d, grid=IgniteWithCacheEvictListener)
[15:33:08] Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=8, heap=3.0GB]
at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:3236)
at java.lang.StringCoding.safeTrim(StringCoding.java:79)
at java.lang.StringCoding.encode(StringCoding.java:365)
at java.lang.String.getBytes(String.java:941)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryWriterExImpl.doWriteString(BinaryWriterExImpl.java:435)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryWriterExImpl.writeStringField(BinaryWriterExImpl.java:1102)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.write(BinaryFieldAccessor.java:506)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryClassDescriptor.write(BinaryClassDescriptor.java:784)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryWriterExImpl.marshal0(BinaryWriterExImpl.java:206)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryWriterExImpl.marshal(BinaryWriterExImpl.java:147)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryWriterExImpl.marshal(BinaryWriterExImpl.java:134)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.GridBinaryMarshaller.marshal(GridBinaryMarshaller.java:239)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.marshalToBinary(CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.java:521)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.toBinary(CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.java:914)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.toCacheObject(CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl.java:859)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheContext.toCacheObject(GridCacheContext.java:1792)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.local.atomic.GridLocalAtomicCache.updateAllInternal(GridLocalAtomicCache.java:834)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.local.atomic.GridLocalAtomicCache.put0(GridLocalAtomicCache.java:147)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2276)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2253)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.put(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1375)
at com.example.IgniteWithCacheEvictListener.main(IgniteWithCacheEvictListener.java:63)