ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Gordon Reid (Nine Mile)" <gordon.r...@ninemilefinancial.com>
Subject RE: Get all services in cluster by name
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 12:09:56 GMT
Thanks Andrey, this gets me all declared services, and topology snapshot, but not a proxy to
each individual service that is actually running. But I can work with it.

Thanks.

From: Andrey Mashenkov [mailto:andrey.mashenkov@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 22 May 2017 9:30 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Get all services in cluster by name

Hi Gordon,

Please, take a look at ignite.services().serviceDescriptors() method.

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Gordon Reid (Nine Mile) <gordon.reid@ninemilefinancial.com<mailto:gordon.reid@ninemilefinancial.com>>
wrote:
Hi There,

I know I can do this

ignite.services().services(“MyService”);

To get all locally deployed instances of my service. But how can I get a collection of all
MyService across the entire cluster? I want to know each instance, not just any single remote
instance.

Thanks,
Gordon.

This email and any attachments are proprietary & confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely for those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nine Mile Financial
Pty. Limited. If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by
reply email and delete from your system. Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. ABN: 346 1349 0252

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov